Tartu University School of Law welcomes everyone to an international conference on the topic of "Privacy, Data Protection and New Technologies" in Tallinn on June 16-17 2022!
The conference will examine whether and how today's European Union concept of personal data protection is compatible with the development of new technologies (eg blockhain, artificial intelligence or maintenance robots) and how to ensure the protection of personal data as a fundamental right in an increasingly automated world.
Among other things, the following sub-topics will be discussed:
- Data Protection and M2M Communication
- Scraping Consent by Machines
- Data Protection and Blockchain Technologies
- Data Protection and Natural Language Processing: The Case of Chatbots
- Data Protection and Behavioral Advertising
- Data Protection and Biometric Identification/Categorization Systems (eg facial recognition)
- Training of AI Systems: How to Comply with the GDPR?
- GDPR and FinTech, InsurTech, MedTech, RegTech, etc.
- Legal Tech Applications and Data Protection
- Personal Care Robots and Data Protection