This course is conceived as a pedagogical device of learner-teacher co-construction, according to an inquiry-training method. As a student of this course, you mobilize, reinforce and/or acquire skills in social science inquiry methodology, institutional systems analysis, sociological analysis, education and training sciences, training and pedagogical engineering.
It is based on the following pedagogical objectives:
- to know, analyze and compare the different regimes of academic democracy of the institutions of the ENLIGHT network.
- to understand the factors that promote or hinder student participation
- to identify good practices and to imagine ways of improvement and new devices
- to conceive an educational resource for the students from this material.
- Apply insights from different academic disciplines on problems related to academic participation (sociology, sciences of education, legal sciences, political sciences, anthropology…);
- Apply social sciences methods for collecting and analyzing data and interviews;
- Apply educational design methods;
- Create a coherent educational program for European students on academic democracy.
- Collect and analysis of regularoty documents, practices and datas;
- Reading and analysis of scientific work;
- Conducting interviews and analysis.
- Conception of an educational program on academic democracy;
- Conception and production of educational resources;
- Scripting of the digital educational resource.
Continuous assessment. The final grade will be determined by the quality of the contribution to the process (30%), the evaluative report containing personal reflection and self-evaluation (50%) and participation during the class activities (20%)
Sandrine RUI, Christophe ROINE, Antoine de DARUVAR