Would you like to expand your international network or do you have an activity that you would like to develop along with new or excisting contacts within the ENLIGHT-network?
The purpose of this call is to increase contact, on all levels, between the universities in the ENLIGHT-network and to encourage joint activities within education, research or collaborations.
All employees at Uppsala University may apply for funds of up to 50 000 SEK.
- In your application you will need to provide a short description of how the funds will be used and who you plan to collaborate with. Funds may be used for, for example, travel, coordination of meetings, shadowing/benchmarking, student activities etc. These funds do not cover indirect costs (OH)
- Activities should include one or more people from at least one partner in the ENLIGHT network, other than Uppsala University. Funds can only be used for staff at either of the ENLIGHT-universities.
- The funds will be paid out to the organisational unit where the main applicant is employed.
- The activity should be completed within twelve months from approval.
- If the proposed activity can be funded by other means, such as Erasmus Staff Training, you may be asked to apply for funding from these existing calls.
Applications are accepted continuously up to 31 October 2027. Use this form for your application.
Send your application with attachments to the ENLIGHT Academic Coordinator for your scientific domain:
- Disciplinary Domain of Humanities and Social Sciences: Martha Middlemiss Lé Mon
- Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy: Erik Olsson
- Disciplinary Domain of Science and Technology: Mikael Jonsson
Applications are evaluated by the internal steering committee at Uppsala University for ENLIGHT. In the evaluation the committee will consider:
- the potential of the proposed activity to contribute to stronger contacts between partner universities within the ENLIGHT-network.
- the overall quality and feasibility of the proposal.
After the proposed activity has been completed a short report of maximum one A4 should be submitted to the ENLIGHT-coordinator at
If you would like help to get into contact with people from the ENLIGHT network our academic coordinators may be of help.